Friday, September 11, 2009

Open eyes... open ears...open heart

Open eyes , open ears , open heart ...
then only we can learn..no matter wat,
One's wil hv their difficulty ..put our position to their sides we can c more..
everyone hv their stand, dont force ppl..take it easy..life will be more happinesse ..
see everthing by 2 sides, dont slimply judge..
think others be4 thinking ourself..
when we fall down..stand up...once stand up more than fall down ..we are success
Tats still hv many things I need to learn..learn to be better human..
Learn to know myself

I hope my freind wil tell me when I doing wrong..Tats the way I can learn from my fault..
I know I 'm fierce, I wil try to control..
hope ppl can be sincere to me as I oso doing so,
bt cant force ppl to do so..I can only carry my way..be sincere to everyone..
even get hurt..stil carry on..tats the way...friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment