Friday, September 11, 2009

Did I become more mature ady?

Yesterday...I scored my " strange roommate' bt later on, I regret..y I so stupid to score her.. Tats is the 1st time in this difficult 2 months tat I score her..I promise to myself..I wont do it again...for my benefit..Juz let her do anything she wan...2 months are not easy to TAHAN ...but I try to do so..hope everything will be fine, hope myself can be more controllable especially my emotion.. previously she shd be die one, I wil shoot her until die,bt nw I learn to open 1 eye , close 1 eye, then shd be better, she wont get hurt ,I oso wont pensan. Tats the best way to live together.Sometimes , I feel pity to her, Y she wan to make her lives so miserable + terrible, she try to mix wif ppl bt use the wrong way, always think that herself is vry good...always think wat she do others ppl duno...always wan to attract others attention...Haiz..God produces many diffrent kind of man so I shd accept it ...bt only touch n go..tats the limit.

dont force others ppl to accept my point, try to flexible myself .Tats is one of my challenges...
motivate and encourage myself to be confidence and brave to against challenges..althought is hard..
as I persistent,I wil success !!

No comments:

Post a Comment